1)I'm very proud of the finishing product of my powerpoint. My color scheme was blue through out the presentation, and very welcoming to the viewing eye. My content and pictures were straight and to the point. As a student learning how to teach, I think that it is extremely important that I take my personal student experience and implement them into my teaching style. I personal hate power points that are jumbled up and busy. I tried to make my PowerPoint clear and the information flows.
2)The cool thing about PowerPoint, especially the new edition, is that there are so many features. One could turn any non virtual assignment, lesson, etc. into virtual in a matter of minutes. For example, everyone has played jeopardy before a quiz or test, power point allows you to eliminate excessive chalk hands, and turn jeopardy into a fun cool virtual game. This way it more organized and less hazard and traffic moving throughout the classroom. Students can play from there seats.
3)I love the animation effects. I know how short my attention spans can be, especially early in the morning. With all of the bonuses sound effects, clip art, and video download capabilities, I think its cool that I can teach and slide some interesting fun stuff in the mix at the same time to make class a little more interesting throughout the day!!!
Blog Journal #10 prompts
16 years ago
I agree that the new power point makes it so easy to turn any non-virtual lesson into one with technological applications. I didn't know how easy and cool it was until this assignment.
ReplyDeleteI think its great how you are taking your personal student experience and implementing it into your teaching style!! I also like how powerpoint has so many features! Good post :)
ReplyDeleteI also love the new PowerPoint. It's really well organized and easy to use.
ReplyDeletePOST SIX
ReplyDelete