Monday, October 12, 2009

post 6

1)The site that I visited was a political social networking site LawsLoop.com. Overall the site is well maintained and has some very cool features, the interface is good but not much attractive. I like the way menu works and the lightness is added bonus, however the site is a bit cluttered and maybe too busy.
2)The inspiration software is definitely an advantage. Its a great tool that assist in breaking the subject matter down in a great visual way. I love the program so much. Not only will it be easy for the students it is also easy for me to create my assignments. I'm not sure why everyone isn't using inspirations, I think that there are no disadvantages.
3)Power Point will be my teaching method. Power Point is great because it puts the lesson in virtual mode. As a teacher I can have the option to make my lesson enjoyable and memorable and power point give me the opportunity to have that option. In my lessons I will use allot of videos and pictures to help the students minds to work without a word overload.

1 comment: