Sunday, November 22, 2009

Blog 3

1)I plan to incorporate technology as much as possible all my lessons. Technology is clearly the way of the future so it would only be fitting to use it in education. My subject matter is Language Arts/ Reading. I plan to put my students in a weekly group project that will include daily comments from all members in the group. The blogs will be a way for the students to interact about the different units we will be studying.
2)Supervising the Internet shouldn't be as difficult as it may seem. Alot of websites are already unavailable to students because they are blocked by the school board. I personal plan to use technology also as a rewarding tool, so if a student finishes their project early, I will allow them to use the computer for leisurely time of no more than 15 min!
3)I plan to use OnCourse, it is a system for education. It manages everything for the class room online and it can help you to monitor the progress for your students. http://www.oncoursesystems.com/ is the link enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment