1)The excell part two lesson was overload for me!!! However I like the idea of creating a fun crossword puzzel. Nevertheless as simple as it may seem , I might need a manuel on how to create one for my students!
2)I'm very excited about our project. With the holiday steadily approaching, I'm happy with the overall objective of our project.
3)For our final project Emily and I went to Fairview middle to speak with our teacher. In that meeting we were able to get a clear idea of what the teacher was looking for, and she basically told us to have fun and make the story fun for the kids! So on that note my group will remix the christmas carol and give it a modern feel. We want to incorporate the powerpoint lesson and make a shorten version of the storyboard, we also plan to include a crossword puzzel that we learned with in excell at the end the story! I know the kids will enjoy!!!
Blog Journal #10 prompts
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment