Sunday, November 22, 2009

post 7

1)I plan to use OnCourse, it is a system for education. It manages everything for the class room online and it can help you to monitor the progress for your students. http://www.oncoursesystems.com/ is the link enjoy!!! It will help you to be organized as a teacher and also help to stay paperless and go green.
2)I would definitely use excel for grading. I like the fact that excel does all the work and gives me a chance to focus on the students and maintain my sanity. Also if there is a special contest or something that I may have going on in my classroom, excel can help me keep track of that.
3)Again i like how excel does the math and calculates the grades according to my standard. Over the course of a four quarterly semester, the excel grading system will save me a lot of time and energy. In addition, When i send home progress reports i can send the parent home with a pie/bar graph to let the parent visually see where their child is in my classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment