Monday, August 31, 2009

post 2

1)As a student, Microsoft Word is my life. I am an English/Literature major so I write many papers! Like the textbook stated many of my teachers have used Microsoft Word for Outlines, Letters and many other cool features.
2)My best example of recent usage of Microsoft Word, was for a class project. My group members and I researched information for AIDS awareness, and we created a general knowledge information brochure to help enlighten the youth on ways to protect and prevent themselves from the deadly virus.
3)I'm very impressed at how hand-on this class is. I realize how easy it will be to relate with the my future students through technology. I think using a blogging site as a journal is very innovative and Eco-friendly. I know as a teacher it would definitely be helpful to check journals over the Internet as opposed to making student purchase a notebook and having to collect all my students notebooks. Blogging would definitely help me to maximize my class time with my students.

2 comments:

  1. That was a very good research topic. I too, feel as though this class will be easily applied to my future professional career.

    ReplyDelete